Friday 3 April 2015

March Favourites ♡




As usual my favourite's post is late.. I can never get the timing right and I am really OCD about when I post haha!

Anyway, moving on to what I have been loving this month. So, as you can see, I have a little mixture of fashion and beauty favourites (mainly beauty). I haven't been totally in love with a lot of things this month but what I have been loving I have been obsessed with!


First of all, can we just appreciate how gorgeous this top is from H&M!? I have been wearing this so frequently the past few days since purchasing it as I am totally obsessed with this floaty peplum style, I just think it's so cute and flattering.


Now moving on to my beauty favourites - the best part! Two new products that I have recently discovered and two re-discovered-from-the-back-of-my-drawer-collection (come on, we all have some of these!).



Clinique All About Eyes 15ml - £21.95

I recently bought this product from Cohorted (an amazing website offering our favourite high end and drugstore beauty items at a discounted price) and I have used this most nights and it makes my eyes feel so soft and I always wake up the next morning feeling refreshed. Even though this product is only 15ml (which you immediately think is tiny) you don't need a lot so I feel like this product is going to last me a very long time which is great!


Benefit Gimme Brow - £18.50

I have completely and utterly fallen head over heels in love with Benefit's Gimme Brow (dramatic huh? But try it and I promise you'll feel the same way I do!). I have always struggled with shaping the head of my eyebrows as the little hairs poke up slightly, which I find so annoying, but this little beauty manages to hold them down in place giving my eyebrows the perfect shape I have always wanted.


As you can see, I have a mini sample size of this product and I think I have found the full size at Boots but I'm so sorry if it's not the same product! I got given this as a freebie a while back now.
So, this product is one of my re-discovered-from-the-back-of-my-drawer collection. I never really knew what this product was for and I think it's used to mix with your foundation to give your face a nice and natural glow. However, I have used this product as a natural cheekbone highlight which I blend in using my finger and I love the way it looks if I'm having one of those days where I don't want my highlight to stand out as if I am wearing highlight if you understand what I mean haha.


Rimmel Apocalips Matte Lip Lacquer - £6.49

I have been loving this beautiful matte lipgloss from Rimmel this past month as a really lovely nude pink as my go to everyday Spring look. I bought this a while back now and felt like a change from my usual brown nude lip combination so re-discovered this little gem. For how inexpensive this product is, it's such good quality and lasts quite a long time on the lips. I always touch up my lip colour whilst I'm out and about so I don't mind lip glosses wearing away a little but if this is something you care about a lot then I would suggest only wearing this when you want it to stay in place for a few hours rather than the whole day.

I hope you enjoyed this little insight to what I have been obsessed with throughout the month of March.

What have you been loving throughout March?xoxo
SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for leaving me a lovely comment. I read and reply to every single one and I really do appreciate you taking the time to leave me positive feedback. Any further questions, feel free to contact me at lotty103@hotmail.co.uk xo

Charlotte Lane ♡

© Charlotte Lane ♡. All rights reserved.
BLOGGER TEMPLATE MADE BY pipdig