Sunday 12 April 2015

Benefit Gimme Brow Review ♡




I had been putting off buying this product for such a long time and I decided to just take the plunge and purchase it last month. I am so happy that I did!! I am so in love with this product and I'm really annoyed with myself that I did not buy this sooner!

My eyebrows are not the best shape to fill in as the head of my brow tends to stick up a little bit (some people love this, others hate it and I am a hater of it). Since purchasing this product, I have found that it subtly glues these feathered/stick up hairs down following the angle of the rest of the tamed eyebrow hairs. I could not be more happy about this as I now feel confident with my brows!


I am using the shade light/medium because I don't wish to add too much colour to my eyebrows and end up having big ol' scouse brows (such a beauty error, eek!).

There are only two shades of this product: light/medium or medium/dark.
The little applicator that comes with the tube is perfect for catching all of those little eyebrow hairs and it's just so cute and mini!! (and I love mini stuff).

There really isn't much more to say about this product other than that it is one of the most perfect products I have ever purchased (and I have purchased a lot, trust me) and once I have used up, I will definitely be re-purchasing!


Do you own the Benefit Gimme Brow?xoxo
SHARE:

2 comments

  1. I am loving this kind of brow products currently, the rimmel brow this way is fab! Great post Char.

    Lucy | Ooh La Luce

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ooh I'll check that out! Thank you so much!xo

      Delete

Thank you so much for leaving me a lovely comment. I read and reply to every single one and I really do appreciate you taking the time to leave me positive feedback. Any further questions, feel free to contact me at lotty103@hotmail.co.uk xo

Charlotte Lane ♡

© Charlotte Lane ♡. All rights reserved.
BLOGGER TEMPLATE MADE BY pipdig