Wednesday 22 April 2015

Birthday Wishlist ♡




In May it will be my 20th birthday (oh my goodness I will feel so old being out of the good ol' teenage years) and, needless to say, I do have some pretty ambitious presents on this Birthday Wishlist. I have also included some other bits and bobs that I will actually ask for that aren's as ambitious as some of the others haha.


1. Triangl 'Poppy - Marshmallow Yellow' Bikini $89.00 (approximately £47.00)
4. Zoeva Rose Golden Luxury Set €65.00 (approximately £47.00)
5.Michael Kors Runway Gold Tone Watch $250.00 (approximately £170.00)


I am completely obsessed with all of these products and it would be an absolute dream to be gifted with them all. I will only be asking for a select few of these products from various family members, my boyfriend and my friends but I do hope that this personal Birthday Wishlist has given you some inspiration for what you may like for yourself also.

What are you hoping for this year for your birthday?xoxo
SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for leaving me a lovely comment. I read and reply to every single one and I really do appreciate you taking the time to leave me positive feedback. Any further questions, feel free to contact me at lotty103@hotmail.co.uk xo

Charlotte Lane ♡

© Charlotte Lane ♡. All rights reserved.
BLOGGER TEMPLATE MADE BY pipdig