Monday 10 October 2016

TRAVEL | The Amazing Menorcan Sunsets


So we ended up doing a few little 'sunset evenings' whilst on holiday in Menorca, and boy am I glad we did! We experienced some of the most magical views and sunsets that you just don't see here in the UK.

I briefly shared our first sunset evening in my first week in Menorca blog post, so I won't share any more photo's of that one otherwise this post will be unnecessarily long.

The second sunset evening we had was also during our first week and this was at the top of El Toro - somewhere we tend to visit each year we go to Menorca as the amazing view does not get old. 













Now, I think you all need to prepare yourselves for the absolutely insanely beautiful views of the next sunset evening I am about to share with you.. I've never seen anything like it and I still can't quite believe that I have photograph's this breathtaking.

Faro de Cavalleria is a lighthouse in Menorca that is in the most beautiful location (I don't quite know where or how to describe it, so I'll just let the pictures speak for themselves!) and I am too obsessed with the views we saw.














I wish I could visit this place every night of the week because the sunset was absolutely beautiful. The night we decided to go it was quite crowded and I can't say that I'm at all surprised! The views were breath-taking!



I hope you enjoyed this post :) xoxo

♡ BlogLovin' | Tumblr | Instagram | Twitter 
SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for leaving me a lovely comment. I read and reply to every single one and I really do appreciate you taking the time to leave me positive feedback. Any further questions, feel free to contact me at lotty103@hotmail.co.uk xo

Charlotte Lane ♡

© Charlotte Lane ♡. All rights reserved.
BLOGGER TEMPLATE MADE BY pipdig