Monday 17 October 2016

FASHION | Pink Floral Culotte Jumpsuit













This was definitely one of my favourite outfits that I wore on holiday for sure. I never thought that a culotte jumpsuit would actually suit me, just because I am very short and I always imagined that you had to be tall and slim to be able to pull these off (I know how bad that sounds..).

I love the pattern and style of this jumpsuit and how girly it looks - so thanks ASOS Petite Exclusive for being an absolute babe!

I styled this jumpsuit with some wedges that are also from ASOS (ok you caught me, I had a little splurge on ASOS especially for my summer holiday..) and I love them! They're super comfy to wear and look great.



I hope you enjoyed this post xoxo
♡ BlogLovin' | Tumblr | Instagram | Twitter 
SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for leaving me a lovely comment. I read and reply to every single one and I really do appreciate you taking the time to leave me positive feedback. Any further questions, feel free to contact me at lotty103@hotmail.co.uk xo

Charlotte Lane ♡

© Charlotte Lane ♡. All rights reserved.
BLOGGER TEMPLATE MADE BY pipdig