|*image taken from google, here*|
Here are some of the things I love about Christmas;
- Wrapping presents - I may not be very good at this but I still love it!
- Advent calendars - I'm such a child and I love chocolate!
- Buying presents for loved ones - there's something really satisfying about buying presents for other people.
- Eating THE best roast with every single trimming possible, including cute little pigs in blankets - yum!
- Decorations - everything looks 1307345 times better with pretty lights, christmas trees, mistletoe, tinsel, etc.
- Christmas films - great to get you right into the spirit!
- Receiving/opening Christmas presents - let's not all pretend here, we love opening our presents and it is the best thing about Christmas.
- Drinking copious amounts of hot chocolate - I mean, I do this all year round but even more so during the Christmas period!
- Spending time with your family - It's always lovely to have a good ol' catch up and gossip with your family during Christmas.
- Decorating cookies and cakes with a Christmas theme - amazing.
- Snow! If it even snows that is.. It doesn't normally where I live but it would make Christmas even more magical if it did and I envy you if you do get snow every year.
- Christmas shopping - I love shopping on your normal average day so shopping around Christmas time is even more enjoyable!
- Eating everything in sight - who even cares about that 'bikini body' anymore? Pass me the celebrations please!
- Christmas markets - The chocolate crepes are my all time fave!
- Glitter - whether that be eyeshadow, clothing, phone cases, etc. it is totally acceptable to have everything more sparkly than usual!
If this list hasn't just got you into the spirit, then I don't know what will! Merry Christmas everyone :)