Monday 16 March 2015

Lay Me Down - Sam Smith feat. John Legend ♡






Lay Me Down - Sam Smith

Wow! These two amazing artists have collaborated and I could not be more excited. I am completely and utterly obsessed with this song right now! I had only heard Sam Smith's version, as I own his new album, but this is just something else! I heard this particular version on the radio for the first time last week and when I heard a familiar, amazing voice join in (John Legend) I was immediately hooked and just had to buy this version as soon as I arrived home!

If you are a massive fan of both Sam Smith's and John Legend's voices then you will absolutely fall in love with this song the same as I did. I personally feel that their voices go incredibly well together as the tones of their voices are quite different. However, their harmonies are seamlessly amazing and work brilliantly together.

I never really noticed how good of a singer John Legend was until I watched his live performance on The X Factor (shameful, I know..) a while back and from then on I have been starstruck by his truly amazing talent. He is definitely a well deserved "celebrity".

I first heard Sam Smith's stunningly captivating voice as soon as he released his song 'Nirvana' and soon after that performed this on the BRITS Critics' Choice 2014. Which, can I just say, was utterly jaw-dropping. His range is incredible and I love that 'tricks and skills' type of voice.

This song is also for a fantastically great cause - Red Nose Day/Comic Relief. (Article on this perfect pairing and great song here).

Have you heard this song? What are your thoughts on it?xoxo
SHARE:

2 comments

  1. love reading you posts! Havent heard this song but will check it out, as it sounds amazing xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much lovely! I appreciate that. You have to check it out, it is honestly so good!! It's safe to say that I'm obsessed haha xoxo

      Delete

Thank you so much for leaving me a lovely comment. I read and reply to every single one and I really do appreciate you taking the time to leave me positive feedback. Any further questions, feel free to contact me at lotty103@hotmail.co.uk xo

Charlotte Lane ♡

© Charlotte Lane ♡. All rights reserved.
BLOGGER TEMPLATE MADE BY pipdig