Wednesday 25 March 2015

Benefit Hello Flawless Oxygen Wow Brightening Foundation ♡






*excuse the awful nails*

Today I thought that I would write my own personal review on the Benefit Hello Flawless Oxygen Wow Foundation.

There are a lot of mixed reviews about this particular product - some love it and some hate it.
I personally love this foundation. It's extremely light-weight and has a light to medium coverage which is perfect for those days where you don't want to look like you are wearing any foundation. A lot of people complain about how this foundation is not full coverage, but what can you expect from a foundation that has the word 'oxygen' in it's title?! Honestly, if you're looking for a full coverage foundation and you pick up this one, then you really need to re-think your make up knowledge, haha!

As you can see, I have used quite a bit of this foundation but it has lasted me so long! I bought it around a year ago now I would say and there is still loads left! I admit that I don't use this everyday, but even if you did it would still last you quite a long period of time.

I am using the shade 'I'm Pure 4 Sure - Ivory' and this shade suits me down to a T. It is not orange toned at all (as I am using the more yellow toned and one of the lightest shades) which is great as this is always something us makeup lovers dread when purchasing a foundation.

The feel of this foundation is very smooth and light so it doesn't feel as if you are wearing anything (which is always a plus on those lazy days). I must say, however, that if you do have any blemishes, redness or spots that you are trying to cover up, then this foundation will not be for you as, like I have said before, this foundation is quite thin and very breathable so therefore does not have a high coverage and will not cover up those pesky unwanted areas!


I have always loved how eye-catching Benefit's products are and the foundation is certainly no disappointment to this as it's really simple yet attractive. I find that slightly colourful and clean designs are more appealing as less is definitely more.


Do you own this foundation? If so, what are your thoughts on it?xoxo
SHARE:

5 comments

  1. I love this! I have stolen It from my sister several times - I really need to get one for myself! Lovely photos of it here too! xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I just persuaded my sister to buy this product! Thank you so much! There are such mixed reviews about this product online, but I really don't understand why people buy this product expecting it to be full coverage when it clearly states 'oxygen' in it's title haha xo

      Delete
  2. Love the packaging of this! Great Review also💕

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Me too, it's so pretty! Thank you so much xo

      Delete
  3. i really didn't get on with this foundation personally considering my skin is quite normal sometimes dry and sometimes oily i found it never stayed well on my skin and it just was like nothing i've had better drug store ones! https://rxsiepark.wordpress.com

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for leaving me a lovely comment. I read and reply to every single one and I really do appreciate you taking the time to leave me positive feedback. Any further questions, feel free to contact me at lotty103@hotmail.co.uk xo

Charlotte Lane ♡

© Charlotte Lane ♡. All rights reserved.
BLOGGER TEMPLATE MADE BY pipdig