Friday 10 February 2017

LIFESTYLE | My Dream Vanity/Dressing Table

My dream vanity (or dressing table here in the UK) would be chic and simplistic, yet feminine...
My current dressing table I bought from House of Fraser (I pretty much had to take a loan out for the bloody thing..) and, to be honest, it is my dream dressing table and I will never replace it!
However, there are similar (and cheaper) shabby chic/vintage options out there like mine. For example, this Castleton Home one and also this Toulouse White one.

I've decided to put together a little mood board, in a sort of wishlist type of way, of items I would purchase - should money be no object - to create my dream makeup space!
I have also included other dreamy vanity's that I think are just as pretty as mine.



I really love how this mood board has turned out and hopefully this is something I can do more of on a regular basis. I think it looks so pretty and I love including the writing with the photo's!
I also can't wait to do more lifestyle posts (once I eventually sort out my mess that is my room..) and show you guys my room! Also, I'll hopefully be moving out next year so expect lots and lots of these sorts of posts towards the end of the year!


♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡

This post has been inspired by Arhaus, as they encouraged me to share this post with you all today. After browsing their website and seeing their beautiful pieces, I more than happily agreed to create this post. It's something I've never done before and I'm so glad that I did because I really enjoyed putting it together. As always, all opinion are honest and my own (mainly because I'm an extremely bad liar).

What would your dream vanity (dressing table) look like?xoxo

♡ BlogLovin' | Tumblr | Instagram | Twitter 
SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for leaving me a lovely comment. I read and reply to every single one and I really do appreciate you taking the time to leave me positive feedback. Any further questions, feel free to contact me at lotty103@hotmail.co.uk xo

Charlotte Lane ♡

© Charlotte Lane ♡. All rights reserved.
BLOGGER TEMPLATE MADE BY pipdig