Tuesday 21 February 2017

BEAUTY | Sleek Solstice Highlighting Palette Review

Today I'm reviewing the ever popular Sleek highlighting palette and I love it..
I'd always heard of this highlighting palette, but I'm not keen on bright yellow and pink highlighters as I just find them a bit too much.
However, when I heard Jaclyn Hill raving about this palette on her snapchat story and sharing swatches on her cheekbones, I knew I had to have it (she always makes everything so much more appealing..).

The packaging is nice and lightweight and also compact - which makes it great for travel. I also love that this palette is gold, as it gives it more of a luxury feel. 

Shades, Left to Right: Equinox, Subsolar, Hemisphere & Ecliptic


Ecliptic (Cream) - A creamy bronze highlighting shade

Hemisphere (Powder) - A lilac/pink highlighting shade

Subsolar (Powder) - A pastel yellow highlighting shade

Equinox (Powder) - A peach/gold highlighting shade

All of these shades are really pigmented (especially for an inexpensive highlight palette) and buttery smooth. They're also super easy to apply and there's no chunky bits of glitter in sight.
A little bit of this palette definitely goes a long way once applied to the highest point of your cheekbones, and this palette is such good value for money! I mean, you get four highlighting shades for £9.99 - that's pretty much £2.50 per highlighter!?

I also love how lightweight the packaging is, some may think this feels a little cheap but I would much rather carry around something that may feel a bit 'cheap', that is much lighter in weight!


♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡

What are your thoughts on this Sleek highlighting palette?xoxo


♡ BlogLovin' | Tumblr | Instagram | Twitter 
SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for leaving me a lovely comment. I read and reply to every single one and I really do appreciate you taking the time to leave me positive feedback. Any further questions, feel free to contact me at lotty103@hotmail.co.uk xo

Charlotte Lane ♡

© Charlotte Lane ♡. All rights reserved.
BLOGGER TEMPLATE MADE BY pipdig