Friday 9 September 2016

FASHION | Airport Outfit








I am officially back from my two week holiday (insert crying emoji here) so prepare yourselves for a lot of holiday posts here on Chars Little Blog - I will be sharing quite a few fashion posts (and I'm hoping to include more in the near future) as I am o b s e s s e d with clothes and fashion. I will also be sharing a couple of posts about where I went and what I got up to whilst I was away on holiday.

This was the outfit that I decided to wear to the airport when flying back home. I bought this beautiful white smock top over in Binibeca in Menorca in a cute little boutique so I apologise if you wanted to purchase it! I will link similar styles below for you.

I also wore my trusty black jeans (yes, it was waaay too hot for them), denim jacket and my favourite sandals from Office. These sandals are super comfy and are by a mile my all time favourite sandals - they're also on sale for £23 so I suggest you add them to your basket immediately!






What do you tend to wear to the airport?xoxo

♡ BlogLovin' | Tumblr | Instagram | Twitter 
SHARE:

1 comment

  1. Oh my gosh that top is soo cute! I need to try and find something similar in the UK, looove it ! x

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for leaving me a lovely comment. I read and reply to every single one and I really do appreciate you taking the time to leave me positive feedback. Any further questions, feel free to contact me at lotty103@hotmail.co.uk xo

Charlotte Lane ♡

© Charlotte Lane ♡. All rights reserved.
BLOGGER TEMPLATE MADE BY pipdig