Thursday 21 July 2016

Summer | Bikini Wishlist ♡

3. PIPER Red Velvet Bikini Set by Triangl - $99 (approx. £69)
11. Cream Embellished Triangle Bikini Top and Cream Embellished Bikini Bottoms - £40
12. Darling Bralette by Frankie Swimwear and G3 Bottom by Frankie Swimwear - $105 (approx. £73)


Seeing as how we've had a handful of hot days here in the UK, I thought I'd put together a bikini wishlist as I am obsessed with bikini's (even though I can only wear them for maybe two weeks of the whole year.. but hey ho!) and I am going on holiday again soon - yay!

♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡

Which bikini from this list is your favourite?xoxo

♡ BlogLovin' | Tumblr | Instagram | Twitter 
SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for leaving me a lovely comment. I read and reply to every single one and I really do appreciate you taking the time to leave me positive feedback. Any further questions, feel free to contact me at lotty103@hotmail.co.uk xo

Charlotte Lane ♡

© Charlotte Lane ♡. All rights reserved.
BLOGGER TEMPLATE MADE BY pipdig