Friday 4 March 2016

Monthly Favourites | February ♡



It's been forever since I did a monthly faves post and I tried/bought a couple new things in the month of February that I thought I would share with you guys! 

I'm currently sat in work dreaming of being anywhere hot and sunny and chilled out.

Maybe Greece? Or Bali? Or even Bora Bora, if I could afford it..

Anyway, what was I talking about? Oh yeah, my monthly faves that unfortunately do not include anywhere hot or sunny.



1. This dress

It's so pretty and cute and girly and I JUST LOVE IT.

I attended my boyfriend's best friend's 21st birthday bash last weekend and it was a black tie event (which I was totally freaking out over because I don't do posh and fancy clothes let alone events..) so I decided to treat myself to a brand new dress because I deserve it and who else is going to treat me, right?

I decided to play it safe and opted for a black and white number and I also went for short because I'm short and I'm not really sure how I feel about long tight ballgown-like dresses tbh.



Way too pink and cute to resist so they SOMEHOW ended up in my basket and then arrived at my doorstep a few days later.

I love anything pink and glittery so the fact that both of these phone cases are pink and glittery, well, I think that speaks for itself really.


3. Krispy Kreme Doughnuts

Possibly my favourite things in the whole world? Although I do say that about pretty much everything..

I finally caved and tried the Reese's Peanut Butter one and it was delightful! Also, an ongoing fave is the original iced ring doughnut because I'm plain and boring like that.



I've had this shade in my collection for some time now and I decided to 're-discover' it (if you like) last month and I completely fell in love with the colour all over again.

It's a gorgeous purple/brown/ash toned colour that I felt like looked really nice.


5. This Cord Pinafore Dress from Topshop

YAY! I finally have this dress in my wardrobe and I'm so excited I think I've worn it every day that I possibly can.

I don't normally go for pink items of clothing (even though I love pink) but I saw this quite a few months back and it was like love at first sight. I feel like I should maybe buy more clothes in this colour and be a little more daring.


What were your monthly favourites for the month of February?xoxo

♡ BlogLovin' | Tumblr | Instagram | Twitter ♡
SHARE:

4 comments

  1. I am obsessed with the Skinnydip London cases! I have 4 now, and can't stop buying them! xx

    Gemma ♥ | Miss Makeup Magpie

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. They're so cute! I'm also obsessed with the phone cases from Casetify!xo

      Delete
  2. Mmm... doughnuts! I definitely prefer Dunkin' Donuts to Krispy Kreme though, as they're hazelnut crunch one is my faveee. Love that nail colour xx

    Laura | Lala London: Beauty & Lifestyle

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Doughnuts are deffo one of my fave foods!! I've never tried Dunkin' Donuts before - I'm worried I'll get hooked, just like I am with Krispy Kreme haha!! It's such a nice shade :) Thank you xo

      Delete

Thank you so much for leaving me a lovely comment. I read and reply to every single one and I really do appreciate you taking the time to leave me positive feedback. Any further questions, feel free to contact me at lotty103@hotmail.co.uk xo

Charlotte Lane ♡

© Charlotte Lane ♡. All rights reserved.
BLOGGER TEMPLATE MADE BY pipdig