Monday 20 June 2016

Prom Outfit Ideas #2 | Maxi Dresses & Shoes ♡

This is the second and last installment of my picks for prom/graduation dress ideas. I honestly can't really remember what date my prom was on so I do apologise if these are late, but at least you'll all be able to look at some pretty dresses and you may even have a different occasion to be able to wear these to (hopefully!).

So here are my maxi dress options for those who would prefer not to wear a short/shorter dress;


♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡

Which is your favourite dress from the list?xoxo
SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for leaving me a lovely comment. I read and reply to every single one and I really do appreciate you taking the time to leave me positive feedback. Any further questions, feel free to contact me at lotty103@hotmail.co.uk xo

Charlotte Lane ♡

© Charlotte Lane ♡. All rights reserved.
BLOGGER TEMPLATE MADE BY pipdig