Tuesday 30 June 2015

Neutral Brown Smokey Eye with a Subtle Pink Lip ♡


Hello everyone! Today's blog post is slightly different to usual as I thought that I would share a makeup look I created and uploaded to YouTube.



So, this particular day I was going shopping with my friend during the day time and I was in one of those mood's where I felt like doing a subtle smokey eye but I wanted to make sure that it could be wearable for during the day. You could definitely build this look up to a dark smokey eye and make it more evening appropriate by applying a deep dark brown and even a black eye shadow paired with a bold or a nude lip - whatever you are more comfortable with.

If you would like to see how I created this look then please follow the link below.



Products I Used:

Clinique Redness Solutions Daily Relief Cream
Smashbox Photo Finish Primer Water
Smashbox Colour Correction Foundation Primer
Lord & Berry Cream Foundation - Ivory
Benefit Hello Flawless Oxygen Wow! Brightening Foundation - 'I'm Pure 4 Sure' Ivory
Benefit Hello Flawless Powder - 'I Love Me' Ivory
Benefit Hoola Bronzing Powder
Clinique Cheek Pop Blush - Ginger Pop
Mac Mineralize Skinfinish - Soft & Gentle
Morphe Brushes Jaclyn Hill Favourites Palette
Benefit Brow Zings Eyebrow Kit - Light/Medium
Collection Work The Colour Blonde Eyebrow Kit
Lancomé Hypnoses Doll Eyes Mascara
Maybelline Big Eyes Volumizing Mascara
Mac Lip Pencil - Soar
Urban Decay All Nighter Makeup Setting Spray


Thank you for watching!xoxo


♡ BlogLovin' | Tumblr | Instagram | Twitter ♡
SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for leaving me a lovely comment. I read and reply to every single one and I really do appreciate you taking the time to leave me positive feedback. Any further questions, feel free to contact me at lotty103@hotmail.co.uk xo

Charlotte Lane ♡

© Charlotte Lane ♡. All rights reserved.
BLOGGER TEMPLATE MADE BY pipdig